From March to June 2014, volunteer member groups of the coalition visited every corner of the province, fulfilling our mission to provide public education about shale gas and clean energy through a Voice of the People Tour.
The group included the New Brunswick Anti-Shale Gas Alliance, the Council of Canadians (Fredericton Chapter), Unifor, the Canadian Union of Public Employees, the New Brunswick Federation of Labour, the Fredericton and District Labour Council, the National Farmers Union, and the Conservation Council of NB.
Although the tour is over now, we are still available to deliver a presentation in your town. Please email us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
2014 TOUR DATES
- March 24 – Fredericton North, Gibson Memorial United Church Hall
- March 25 – Woodstock, NBCC, 2nd Floor Theatre
- April 3 – Doaktown, Anglican Church Hall
- April 5 – Saint John, St. Joachim’s Church
- April 9 – Belldune, Belledune Recreation Arena, 2404 Main Street
- April 9 – Shippagan, l’amphithéâtre Gisèle-McGraw du pavillon Irène-Léger de UMCS (FR)
- April 10 – Kedgwick, Salle Fatima (FR)
- April 11 – Edmundston, Sheraton Four Points Hotel, 100 Rue Rice (FR)
- April 16 – New Maryland, New Maryland Recreation Center
- April 22 – Riverview, St. Paul’s United Church, 404 Cleveland Ave.
- April 23 – Dieppe, Centre des arts et de la culture Dieppe, 331 avenue Acadie (FR)
- April 26 – 3:30-5:00PM – Sackville, The Royal Canadian Legion, 15 Lorne St.
- April 28 – Moncton, Community Peace Centre, 22 Church St.
- April 30 – Fredericton South, Christ Church Cathedral Hall
- April 30 – Shediac, Centre Multifonctionnel de Shediac, 58 rue Festival (FR)
- May 1 – St. Stephen, St. Stephen’s University, Park Hall, Main St.
- May 6 – Bouctouche, École Clement-Cormier de Bouctouche, 37 Richard Avenue (FR)
- May 6 – 6:30-8PM – Rothesay, Kennebecasis Valley Library, Multi purpose room, 1 Landing Court
- May 7 – Memramcook, L’école Abbey-Landry, 432, rue Centrale (FR)
- May 8 – Sussex, All Seasons Restaurant, 1015 Main St.
- May 14, – Rexton, Bonar Law School, 197 Main Street
- May 15 – 6:30-8PM – Miramichi, Chatham Public Library, 24 King St.
- May 21 – Perth-Andover, Royal Canadian Legion, 44 Legion St
- May 22 – Gagetown, The Alfred Ashburn Memorial Legion, Branch #71,81 Tilly Road
- May 27 – Stanley, Stanley Fair Dance Hall
- May 29 –Shediac, Trinity United Church, 379 Main St., Shediac